Combination of calcium from egg shells with vitamin D.
Calcium contributes to:
- to maintain normal bones and teeth,
- normal muscle function and energy metabolism,
- normal function of nerve transmission,
- normal function of digestive enzymes,
- normal blood clotting.
- For women aged 50 years and older: calcium helps reduce bone mineral loss in postmenopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
The beneficial effect is achieved with a daily intake of at least 1200 mg of calcium from all sources.
Vitamin D contributes:
- normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus,
- normal blood calcium levels,
- the maintenance of normal bones, teeth,
- normal muscle function,
- normal function of the immune system.
|Active ingredients in 1 capsule:
|Colagen type I
* RI – reference intake value for adults / ** not defined
Ingredients: eggshell powder (calcium carbonate), freeze-dried type I collagen (atelocollagen), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), anti-caking agent magnesium stearate, gelatine capsule.
Storage: at room temperature, in a dry and dark place.
Warning: Do not keep away from children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
1 capsule 3 times a day in separate doses. To maintain normal bone health, we recommend taking at least 6-12 months. For children aged 3 years and older, 1 capsule per day.